MEL Scholarship Trust Fund is currently open for the eligible candidates. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process for the students who are wanted to study here in this university.
MEL Scholarship Trust Fund (STF) is open to needy international students who want to undertake undergraduate and masters studies in Holland for academic year 2021-2022 for those candidates who are interested to side here in this university. The scholarship covers 10 to 20 % reduction in tuition fee for the MEL Scholarship Trust Fund 2021.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): MEL Scholarship Trust Fund
- Study in: Holland, Netherlands
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Business administration and management, Transport and communication for the students
- Program Period: 1 Academic Year. The Scholarship is available yearly
- Deadline: June 01, 2022
MEL Scholarship Trust Fund provides the recipient with the following benefits for the students:
- The scholarship covers partial tuition fee waiver between 10% and 20% of the tuition fee for the MEL Scholarship Fund.
Eligibility Criteria for MEL Scholarship Trust Fund
To be eligible for MEL Scholarship Trust Fund, applicants must meet the following criteria so read the complete details:
- Required Languages: English is required for this
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries can apply
- Candidates must be eligible to be admitted to the MEL Program so they must submit their application for the MEL program before they submit their STF Scholarship essay are eligible for the MEL Scholarship Fund
- The winner should join MEL in the same Academic Year of application and the Scholarship cannot be transferred to a subsequent year are eligible for the MEL Scholarship Fund
- All other expenses, such as the remainder of the tuition fee, housing, travel, insurance, etc., are borne by the candidate are eligible for the MEL Scholarship Fund
- You must have passed an English language test. IELTS and TOEFL are commonly accepted, but institutions may accept other tests as well, like Cambridge English.
How to Apply for MEL Scholarship Trust Fund?
Please visit official website link given below
Candidates must submit their application for the MEL program before they submit their STF Scholarship essay for the eligible candidates in the MEL Scholarship Fund.
Note: Here is a checklist to help you how to apply for the students.
To know more about MEL Scholarship Trust Fund, please visit official website so check it: