Applications for University of the Yangzhou University Scholarships are currently open for the students. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program for the students, its benefits and step by step application process for the students in the Yangzhou University Scholarships.
Yangzhou University Scholarships 2022-2023 are fully funded scholarships for international students so the candidates who are wanted to interested in this scholarship apply before deadline. These scholarships are available for undergraduate, masters and PhD. These scholarships will provide tuition fee waiver, accommodation and stipend up to 2500RMB.
Yangzhou University Scholarships will provide the recipient with the following benefits so read it carefully:
- Tuition and accommodation fee waiver. All applicants shall pay for other fees for the students in the Yangzhou University Scholarships.
- Tuition and accommodation fee waiver. 1500RMB living allowance per month each year (10 months) in the Yangzhou Scholarships for eligible candidates.
- Tuition and accommodation fee waiver. 2500RMB living allowance per month each year (10 months) in the Yangzhou Scholarships for eligible candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for Yangzhou University Scholarships
To qualify for Yangzhou Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below for the students:
- Required Language: English is required
- Eligible Countries: All world countries except China can apply for this
- International students who have already applied for YZU as Bachelor, Masters or PhD students in the Yangzhou University Scholarships for students.
- For undergraduate, at least 18 years old, under the age of 25 (by May 31st). For masters, at least 18 years old, under the age of 35 (by May 31th) for the students in this scholarship
- No other scholarship of its kind in China
- All the students never miss this opportunity because this university is giving to much to their students
How to Apply for Yangzhou University Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Yangzhou University Scholarships so check it carefully and apply before time:
(1) Sign up here.
(2) Choose Yangzhou University International Students Scholarship and your major then fill in your information for the students in the Yangzhou University Scholarships.
(3) Upload the following required documents and submit the application for the students in the Yangzhou University Scholarships so the students who are wanted to study here in this university never miss the chance:
- The Photocopy of Passport (Pages with photo and visa).
- The Certified Copy of High School Diploma.
- The Certified Copy of High School Transcripts.
- The Reference Letter from High School.
- The Valid Report of Chinese or English Language Proficiency Tests.
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigner.
- The Certificate of Non-criminal Record.
- Insurance Application Form.
- Guarantee Statement.
- The valid ID card or passport photo page of the Guarantor.
To know more about Yangzhou University Scholarships, please visit official website for the students: