Westminster Vice-Chancellors Scholarship 2022 For Students
The Westminster Vice-Chancellors Scholarship is open for international students to pursue graduate degree program in Westminster university London so never miss this golden chance and apply as quick as possible. The Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships for the students who are eligible, the University’s most prestigious award, is aimed at fully funding a student from a developing country to study a full-time Undergraduate degree for the students in the Westminster Vice-Chancellors Scholarship.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Westminster university
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Any full-time Undergraduate Degree Program offered at the University
- Program Period: 3 Years
- Number of Scholarships: Four
- Deadline: July 08, 2022
Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits so read it carefully:
- £5,000 per year towards maintenance costs or tuition fees up to a maximum of 3 years for the Westminster Vice-Chancellors Scholarship.
Also See: Goldsmiths International Response Scholarships 2022 For Students
Eligibility Criteria for Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship
To qualify for Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below for the eligible candidates:
- Required Languages: English is required
- Eligible Countries: International students from developing countries can apply
- You must hold a September 2021 course offer for a full-time undergraduate degree for the Westminster Vice-Chancellors Scholarship
- You must have a household income of £25,000 or below as assessed by the Student Loans Company for the Westminster Vice-Chancellors Scholarship.
- You are not eligible to apply if you already have an Honors degree for the Westminster Vice-Chancellors Scholarship.
Also See: Tianjin Government Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded For Students
How to Apply for Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship?
Please follow below important instructions to avail Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship:
(1) Download and fill your application Form
(2) As well as completing the relevant Scholarship application form, you will need to provide the following supporting documentation for the students:
- A copy of the letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional or unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course for the Westminster Vice-Chancellors Scholarship.
- An official copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study for the Westminster Vice-Chancellors Scholarship.
- A reference letter written specifically in support of your scholarship application for the Westminster Vice-Chancellors Scholarship
(3) And post applications to:
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
(4) Then The Scholarships Office will email you to acknowledge receipt of your application for the Westminster -Chancellors Scholarship.
To know more about Westminster Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships, please visit official website for students: