Birkbeck University of London Scholarships 2022 – 2023 For Students
Applications for Birkbeck University of London Scholarships are currently open are open for the students who are wanted to study here in this university. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process for the students in the Birkbeck University of London Scholarships.
Birkbeck University of London Scholarships 2022-2023 are partially funded scholarships for international students so the candidates must apply before the date. These scholarships are available for undergraduate and masters studies for the eligible candidates in the Birkbeck University of London Scholarships. The total value of this scholarship is up to £4000 for the eligible candidates in the Birkbeck University of London Scholarships.
Birkbeck has been helping people access higher education and transform their lives for nearly 200 years for the eligible candidates in the Birkbeck University of London Scholarships. It have an illustrious, unconventional and radical history for the students in the Birkbeck University of London Scholarships.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Birkbeck University of London
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below
- Program Period: 1 year
- Deadline: First deadline: 31 May 2022. Second deadline: 15 July 2022 (1 August 2022 for Sub Saharan Africa only) for the candidates in the Birkbeck University of London Scholarships
- Accounting and Management
- Accounting and Management with Finance
- Accounting with Finance
- Ancient History and Archaeology
- Archaeology and Geography
- Arts and Media Management
- Bio medicine
- Business Psychology
- Community Development and Public Policy
- Contemporary History and Politics
- Creative Writing
- Creative Writing and English
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Culinary Industry Management
- Data Science and Computing
- Economic and Social Policy
- Economics and Business
- Economics and/with Mathematics
- Environmental Management
- Film and Media
- Finance with Accounting
- Financial Economics
- French Studies
- French Studies with International Experience
- Geography and International Development
- German with International Experience
Also check: Qatar University Scholarships 2022 For Students
Birkbeck International Scholarships offer below scholarship amounts to its recipients for the eligible candidates:
- £4000 (tuition fee-only, first year only)
- £2000 (tuition fee-only, first year only)
- £1500 (tuition fee-only, first year only)
- £1000 (tuition fee-only, first year only).
To qualify for Birkbeck International Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below for the students:
- Required Language: English is required
- Eligible Countries: Africa (Sub-Saharan) Asia (Central Asia, South Asia, South East Asia and East Asia), the Caribbean, Latin America and the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) for the Birkbeck University of London Scholarships .
- You are an international overseas tuition fee-paying student holding an unconditional offer on a full-time undergraduate for the Birkbeck University of London Scholarships
- You are ordinarily resident of a country in the relevant region
- You are self-funded
- You are classified as an ‘International’ tuition fee payer for the Birkbeck University of London Scholarships.
Also check: Australia Awards Scholarships 2022 For Students
How to Apply for Birkbeck International Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Birkbeck International Scholarships:
(1) Check the general entry requirements and apply to the university here.
(2) Once you have received an unconditional offer from Birkbeck, you can apply using the online application form for the region where you ordinarily reside for the candidates
(3) Successful scholars will be selected on the basis of a statement of no more than 4000 characters in support of the application. The statement should detail why they are the ideal candidate for the scholarship for the students who are eligible for the university.
(4) If you are successfully awarded this scholarship, you will be notified by e-mail. You must complete a payment of a £200 non-refundable deposit within the timeframe stated on your award letter (typically five working days) for the Birkbeck University of London Scholarships.
(5) You must successfully enroll for the Autumn 2022 intake to receive the award, and no later than 8 October 2022 for the Birkbeck University of London Scholarships.
Also check: Yangzhou University Scholarships 2022 For Students
To know more about Birkbeck International Scholarships, please visit official website for the students: