Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2022 is currently open for the students. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship for the students, its benefits and step by step application process for the students in the Azerbaijan Government Scholarship.
Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students who want to pursue undergraduate, masters or PhD studies for the students in the Azerbaijan Government Scholarship.
Programs provide an opportunity for selected 40 candidates on an annual basis to study in the leading universities of Azerbaijan at Preparatory courses for the students in the Azerbaijan Government Scholarship, Undergraduate, graduate, and Doctoral General medicine/residency programs so come and join this as soon as possible.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): List of Participating Universities
- Study in: Azerbaijan
- Program Period: It depends on the program and the university schedule.
- Deadline: April 01, 2022
- Culture and Arts
- Oil and Industry Studies
- Architecture and Construction
- Tourism and Management
- Life Sciences
- Computer Science
- Physics and Electronics
- Civil Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Geography and Environment
- Political Science and Philosophy
- History and Archaeology
- For more information click here
Azerbaijan Government Scholarship will provide the recipient with the following benefits so read it carefully:
- Tuition fee
- International flight
- Monthly stipend for meals, accommodation and utility costs (800 AZN) for students
- Medical insurance
- Visa and registration costs
Eligibility Criteria for Azerbaijan Government Scholarship
To qualify for Azerbaijan Government Scholarship, you must fulfill the following requirements so read it carefully:
- Required Language: English, Malay or Arabic are eligible for the Azerbaijan Government Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Click here to view the list.
- For undergraduate and general medicine programs – citizens younger than 25 for the Azerbaijan Scholarship
- For graduate and residency programs – citizens younger than 30 are eligible for the Azerbaijan Scholarship
- For doctoral programs – citizens younger than 40 for the students in the Azerbaijan Scholarship
How to Apply for Azerbaijan Government Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to avail this scholarship so read this carefully for more information:
(1) Complete the application form from here for the Azerbaijan Scholarship
(2) Attach the required documents:
- Diplomas or Transcripts from prior High School or University studies.
- Copy of Passport
- Document on general health status (including HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B and C tests)
- CV or Resume
- Motivation Letter for students
- Proof of English Proficiency (for programmers in foreign languages: for undergraduate programmed IELTS 5, TOEFL 40, for other programmers IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 50) for the eligible candidates
Note: All documents must be translated into English or Russian and notarized for the eligible candidate
To know more about Azerbaijan Scholarship, please visit official website for the students: