Events and leisure management Deans scholarship 2022 For Students
Events and leisure management Deans scholarship are open to international candidates. This is a fully funded scholarship awarded to 10 bright students. Each scholarship value at £6,000 so all the candidates who are eligible for the Deans scholarships.
While studying BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management, students will Gain an international perspective on the strategic role of Explore the strategic role of the leisure sector at both a community and global level and Experience the challenges of leisure management policy and planning with a research project supported by a personal tutor in the Deans scholarships for the eligible candidates.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Sheffield Hallam University
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Events and Leisure Management.
- Number of Scholarships: 15
- Deadline: August 31, 2022
Also Read: Performance and Elite Sport Scholarships 2022 For Students
Events and leisure management Dean’s scholarship offers 6000£ fund in the Deans scholarships for the eligible candidates.
To be eligible for Events and leisure management Dean’s scholarship, you must fulfill the following criteria so candidates must read it:
- Required Language: English is needed in the Deans scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All World’s Countries can able to get the Deans scholarships
- You must receive an offer (and meet any conditions) for the courses, BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management (top up) in the Deans scholarships for students
- You must be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips for the students in the Deans scholarships
- You must be self-funding your studies in the Dean scholarships for the students
- You are not eligible to apply if you are studying a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution for the students in the Dean scholarships
Also Read: Fulbright Egyptian Student Program 2022 (Fully Funded) For Students
How to Apply for Events and leisure management Dean’s scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to avail this scholarship so candidates must read it:
- Apply for BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management (top up) in the Dean scholarships
- To apply for the Deans Scholarships you need to write about why you have a passion for Events and Leisure Management and your response must be 250 words or less.Please email your statement in the Dean scholarships
Why do you have a passion for Events and Leisure Management in the Deans scholarships
to email@example.com in order to apply for the Dean scholarships
Also Read: University of Brighton Sports Scholarships UK 2022 For Students
To know more about Events and leisure management Dean’s scholarship, please visit official website for the candidates: