University of Mississippi Scholarships 2022 For Students
International students can apply for the University of Mississippi Scholarships 2022 for the students. Program awards range from $3,900 to $23,454 for the students so come and join this as soon as possible. We will consider international applicants with a High School cumulative grade point average between 3.50 and 4.00 on a 4.00 scale so come and join the University of Mississippi Scholarships 2022.
At its opening, the University of Mississippi had 80 students so never miss the chance and come and join the University of Mississippi Scholarships 2022. It remained the only public university in Mississippi for 23 years for the students who are wanted to study here in USA.
Through its top-notch education, the institution has transformed lives, communities, and the world for the students in the University of Mississippi Scholarships 2022. Here, students can get an academic experience that will change their lives for the eligible students. Academic, leadership, and social opportunities are provided by the university to assist students in excelling for the students in the University of Mississippi Scholarships 2022.
Details of Scholarship
Details About University of Mississippi Scholarships 2022
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): KAIST University
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below.
- Program Period: Four years
- Enrollment for Fall term begins on April 1 for the students. Fall term begins in mid-August for this scholarship
- Enrollment for Spring term begins on October 1. The Spring semester begins in mid-January for this scholarship
Also Read: 4,000 Toronto University Canada Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded
- Business and Accountancy
- Communication and Media
- Health and Social Services
- Interdisciplinary Programs
- International Affairs and Languages
- Sciences, Mathematics, and Technology
- Social Sciences, Law, and Policy
The following benefits are provided by University of Mississippi Scholarships:
- They range between $23,454- and $3,900-, or about two to three times the federal poverty level.
- Non-resident tuition fees and resident tuition fees are generally credited with scholarships. Scholarships may be combined with other awards, but cannot exceed the full non-resident fee or resident tuition amount.
Also Check: Mckay Scholarship Program 2022 For International Students
Also Check: Brock University Scholarship in Canada 2022 Fully Funded
Scholarships at the University of Mississippi: Eligibility Criteria
The following requirements must be met in order to qualify for Scholarships at the University of Mississippi:
- Required Language: To demonstrate proficiency in the English language, international applicants who do not speak English for the University of Mississippi Scholarships 2022
- Eligible Countries: All world countries can apply for the University of Mississippi Scholarships 2022
- Students who are interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree so that you are eligible for the University of Mississippi Scholarships 2022
- We will consider international applicants with a high school grade point average between 3.50 and 4.00 on a 4.00 U.S. scale so that you can apply in the University of Mississippi Scholarships 2022
- High school graduates from outside the United States are all required for the University of Mississippi Scholarships 2022
How to Apply for Scholarships at the University of Mississippi?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the following instructions for the students.
(1) Scholarship applications are not required. You only need to apply for undergraduate degree at the university.
(2) Please upload the following documents.
- Obtaining a pre-qualification degree for scholarship
- Transcripts of academic records is needed for the scholarship
- Certificates of proficiency in English for the scholarship
- Personal statement for the scholarship
- Copy of passport is needed for the scholarship
Visit the official University of Mississippi Scholarship website for more information:
For more information: