The Brock University Scholarship for International Students 2022 is now open for applications for the students who are wondering to study here in Canada. Grants are available for international students worldwide for the Brock University Scholarship. Scholarships are available for students enrolled in Brock University’s undergraduate programs in All Subjects for the students so come and join this as soon as possible.
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada is home to Brock University for the most powerful are of education belongs to Canada, a public research university for the students to study here in Canada. As of 2011, it is the fifth-largest city in Canada, and the third-largest in Ontario for the students in the Brock University Scholarship.
There is no better time than now to apply for the Brock University Scholarship for those students who are wanted for this scholarship as soon as possible. This is a great opportunity for international students to study in Canada on a scholarship and to have access to cutting-edge research in world-class facilities as well as strong academic programs.
Details of Scholarship
About Brock University Scholarship 2022 in Canada
- Country: Canada
- University: Brock University
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $4,000,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
Under this scholarship program, you can study the following courses for the students.
- All Subjects
- Citizens of Bangladesh,
- Sri Lanka,
- Costa Rica,
- and Nepal will automatically receive the award.
In order to complete their education in Canada, international students will receive awards ranging from $4,000 to $16,000 from Brock University for the students who are eligible for this scholarship.
|Amount of award||Admission average (final grades)*|
|$16,000 (four thousand dollars first year, four thousand dollars renewable for three years) for the students||93.0% and above|
|$10,000 ($2,500 first year, $2,500 each year thereafter) for the students||90.0% – 92.9%|
|Six thousand dollars ($1,500 first year, $1,500 per year thereafter**) for the students||85.0% – 89.9%|
|Four thousand dollars ($1,000 first year, $1,000 each year thereafter) for the students||80.0% – 84.9%|
You will be asked to submit evidence of English proficiency before admission if English is not your first language for the students so read it carefully it may help you a lot:
- IELTS-overall band 6.5, no band below 6.0 is required for the Brock University Scholarship
- 88 TOEFL overall, with a minimum score of 21 on speaking and 21 on writing so that the student can able to eligible for the Brock University Scholarship
- CAEL-overall 70, no other band score below 60 so you are eligible for the Brock University Scholarship
- PTE 58 is required for the Brock University Scholarship
- Academic transcripts from all previous schools attended must be submitted by applicants so can able to apply for the Brock University Scholarship
- An excellent grade in class 12 or intermediate, minimum B- (higher for some programs) is required for the Brock University Scholarship.
- The deadline to apply for the Brock University Scholarship for International Students has passed so apply it as soon as possible it may help a lot to get this scholarship opportunity more and more.
How to Apply!
Online applications are accepted for the Brock entrance scholarships so for this scholarship never miss the golden chance and apply soon as you can. apply please visit the for more information official website of Brock University.
ALSO SEE for more scholarships: